Monday, August 4, 2008

Coastal Village News

Life in New England is like the weather in New England ever changing. Real Estate is much more than buying and selling property. It is about lifestyles, information, service, and location. Up to this point I have been letting you get to know me so you feel comfortable working with me. I hope I have demonstrated my love for this area, the value of dedication, loyalty, honesty, attention to detail, and the importance of family. Now it is time to let you know about the location. An example of this is in an article by Alex Kuffner staff writer for the Providence Journal "Big Developments from Tiverton to East Providence" written in Dec 2007. http://www.projo.com/ri/warren/content/EB_DEVELOP_12-26-07_EN893D5_v59.22b5344.html

Recently I had the opportunity to visit The Carnegie Abbey Club mentioned in his article. The Carnegie Abbey Club is a private sporting estate all about living well and having fun. Offering golf, tennis, equestrian and maritime pursuits. What impressed me most besides the history of the land, attention to detail, and services (to many to mention) was the focus on family. Nobody has been forgotten at The Carnegie Abbey Club. IF this lifestyle appeals to you then I encourage you to research this sporting estate.


CRMC just approved a Marina in Tiverton article offered by: http://www.eastbayri.com/detail/76482.html?content_source=&category_id=10&search_filter=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=&sub_type=&town_id==

Allowing 74 slips this will be the largest marina in Tiverton. Nice addition to this coastal village. Jimmy Buffet cruised the waters of Newport to participate in the Newport Folk Festival this year and next year the Folk Festival turns 50 (see article link eastbayri).


Westport's Horseneck Beach gets a face-lift article provided by Marc Munroe Dion of the Herald News. http://www.heraldnews.com/news/local_news/x390636082/Horseneck-Beach-gets-a-face-lift


As a Life long resident of Tiverton it is nice to see the improvements being made to the coastal villages in this area. It is in my opinion one of the most beautiful places to live. Offering rich history, the best seafood, farmer's markets, antique shops, art galleries, and best of all four seasons. Minutes from the ocean, close to the cities for a change of pace, and not far from the mountains to observe the Autumn foliage and into winter for some of the finest winter sports.


For available property in this area leave me an email giving me an idea of what you are looking for in a property and I will be happy to provide you with listings. As I mentioned before real estate isn't just about buying and selling it is also location and service. When working with me you will never be alone in your pursuit for a home. In the meantime I will be adding a list of my favorite magazines, places, and keeping you up to date with what is happening around our coastal villages.

No comments: