Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Waterfront Homes Tiverton, RI

Featured Community


Tiverton, RI
Fogland Beach

Growing up in Tiverton I have many memories of Fogland Beach. My family would spend time at the beach every summer. My aunt had a Rambler station wagon which we fondly called the beach wagon. I remember piling in with my cousins and heading to Fogland. My grandparents taught us how to Quahog at that very beach and now I find myself sharing this beautiful place with my grandchildren. I recall saying someday I will live here. Although I don't live in the Fogland area of town I don't live far away along the shore of another wonderful place. I'll tell you more about that place in the future but for now I don't want you to miss a golden opportunity at this, in my opinion, five star place.

Homes for Sale Fogland Beach Neighborhood

Waterfront Home for Sale or Rent

Own a piece of paradise at the point of Fogland Beach. Great beachfront home for sale or rent. Beachfront property includes 3 lots, a 4 bedroom main house, and a connected cottage that sleeps 2-4. An amazing offer whether you are planning a vacation or staying a lifetime.



High Hill Rd
Shore Rd

Although not in the Fogland Beach neighborhood here is a waterfront home you might not want to miss.

Waterfront Home with a price you can't resist
One you will love

Buying a waterfront home call me at 401-369-1766 or e-mail lgtiv@aol.com .

Thanks,

Lisa

5 comments:

Pia's blog said...

Nice video! I enjoyed watching it and it seems so nice to live there. Wish I can also go there to have a vacation. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Philippines properties for sale

Real Estate RI & MA said...

Thank you. Hope you are able to vacation here soon.

mithun said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

property-for-sale-in-edinburgh.html

Olya Olegovna said...

muskoka cottage rentals
Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

alarta spax said...

We are the famous real state company for all time and we have lot's of waterfront home for sale available in your area, yes it's very much good new's for you cause for to go with our client's need we recently proposed to start this waterfront home for sale.