Monday, May 25, 2009

Don't Miss Out on that Water Front Property

It is funny how at times I am reminded how closely my two businesses are related. When you are in the Antique Business and you get a call to look at something you go because you just never know.

The other day I was researching water front property and seeing what was available for list price under $550,000.00. Among others I came across this listing I just couldn't avoid going to see. One - I love the water and two - the price just seemed right. Built 2006, 3/4 bedroom, 3 full baths, salt water front in a sort after RI town with a list price under $540,000. I have to go look right?

When you live in New England you sometimes forget that this:


Turns into this:


And it is exactly why I start searching early for water front property for sale. If you refer back to my post Spring is in the Air I can Smell the Ocean I was letting you know then about the water front listings. There are a lot of great links providing a ton of information about Newport County. In that post I mention Bristol County and Massachusetts and they are both still on the list. My other post Coastal Village News my be of interest to you also. This post mentions the new marina in Tiverton which is still on the way. Here is an update for those interested. Apparently Quality Yacht Services sold it to Trinity Marine Group of the Channel Islands for 8.6 million dollars.

Getting back to that water front property. When I saw the house I wanted to stay. It is in great condition. Hard wood and tile floors, whirl pool tub in the master bedroom with a deck overlooking the water, garage opening from both the drive way and water front, stucco/masonry exterior with trex decking, central a/c. Not to large not to small just right so there is plenty of time to enjoy summer. Need I say more? Whether you plan this home to be a vacation or full time property it has to be on your must see list.

If you start looking now maybe just maybe you can be in this home or another by the 4th of July.
Enjoying your morning coffee like this:


And enjoying a glass of wine after a long day of play like this:


Seriously, if you are looking for water front property this is probably the best time to buy. There are many choices and the prices are right. I have many picks on my list. Don't miss out on that water front property you always wanted to own. I am even seeing bank owned water front property and those are five words I never thought I would use in the same sentence. Call me at 401-369-1766 or e-mail me at lgtiv@aol.com. Lets got House Hunting 2009 for Water Front Property.
The sun is out and I am going to grab my book, sit by the water and enjoy the rest of my day.
Happy Memorial Day,
Lisa

2 comments:

Kitt said...

This waterfront property certainly appeals to me. Too bad we live so far away and do not have a private plane to whisk us away to this wonderful property. If I have someone moving to that area, I will certainly refer them to you and I would appreciate the same if you know someone moving to Housotn.

chad said...

I grew up on a river and absolutely loved it. Those looking for water front property in Florida can find it here.